Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Nighttime Smoky Eye

So today I wanted to share with you my favourite nighttime smoky eye look. It's the look I generally go for when I go for a night out. It's fairly quick and very simple which is definitely what I need seeing as I seem to always be running late!

I start off using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in 'Greed'. I've found that it really does increase the lasting time of the eyeshadow, and I get no creases either which is always a plus!

I then use my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for the rest of the look:



I start with 'Bootycall all over the lid up to the brow and in the inner corner.

I then line the upper lid and outline my crease about halfway with 'YDK' and blend.

I finish the look with 'Snakebite' to create the final smoky eye here and blend. I find that I really need to buff it out so it doesn't look too 'drawn on'.

For the whole look I use the brush that comes with the palette as it seems to work well, and it means if I am away from home for the night I don't have to carry along extras brushes etc. 



After the I then use the Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof eyeliner  on my mower lash line and apply mascara and fill in my brows with my Clinique eyebrow pencil.

I hope you like this look! As I said, it's so quick and simple to do, you can't really go wrong with it. I love the smoothness of Urban Decay eyeshadows, and I know that the eyeshadows are what Urban Decay are renowned for.

I'm also planning a review of the Primer potion, so keep an eye out!

You can buy the eyeshadow primer here, and the naked 2 palette here

No comments:

Post a Comment